Monday, January 21, 2008

My wonderful wife

OK,

So, without going too long without touting my wife and what she lets me do...... here is the first of many posts describing her greatness. :) Love you, Suzanne!!



This was the first sacrifice she made - in the most prominent spot in the living room. Behold Beer the Deer! - so named by Christopher when he was 4 years old.... "because beer rhymes with deer, and you LOVE beer, daddy!"












And then i started my Brett Favre Bobblehead collection - and it went right under Beer the Deer.














And here is a view of our foyer - now decorated with the signed picture of Brett praying in the locker room, as well as my latest kill up above the mirror.









Oh yeah, and by the way, she let us name our daughter after Brett Favre ;)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

hey, I not only let us name her Brett, if memory serves, I SUGGESTED it! xoxo

Hrothgar said...

I stand corrected! :) Love you!