Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brett Favre - one step away from the superbowl!!!

Brett Favre is one win away from a third trip to the superbowl. This year, it was so improbable...... Mike McCarthy has coached the Packers well, and Brett's leadership and enthusiasm is so evident. I hope that this year's performance and the promise of most of the talent coming back again next year intact will woo brett into playing at least another year. I am so proud to be a Packers fan, and i love watching Brett play football. If he can lead the pack to two more wins and get his second superbowl victory over a much better patriots team than the first one he dfeated to win the crown, then i think many will consider him the best quarterback to play the game. He sure has had that label in my mind for quite a while.

I guess the way to best put it is "I identify with him. He's real." I've laughed with him when he's been happy. I've cried with him when he has gone through the personal crises of the last few years. He is a fan's player, and he is just REAL.

Anyway, if you arent rooting for anyone in the playoffs - if your team is gone already - ROOT FOR BRETT. Packers 37 Giants 14

No comments: